In the event of an emergency, you may find yourself in a situation where you need to protect your home. This is especially true if you live in a rural area where there are no other options.
There are many types of non-firearm weapons which can be used to defend yourself. Some of the most popular and effective non-firearms weapons include knives, pepper spray, stun guns, and tasers.
1) Pepper spray: Pepper spray is a type of self defense weapon that can be carried around in a handbag or pocket. It is also available for sale at many retailers such as Walmart and Amazon.
2) Stun gun: A stun gun is a self defense weapon that uses electrical currents to immobilize an attacker by causing temporary muscle contractions while causing pain to the person being attacked.
3) Taser: A taser is a less lethal weapon that delivers an incapacitating shock through two wires attached to the ends of an insulated metal bar with probes on either end. The wires are connected by a pair of metal clips at one end and have leads at the other, which attach to the probes on either end of the bar.
Ready for the Zombie Apocalypse?
Zombies are a popular subject, and it is not hard to find a zombie apocalypse story on the internet. But what about when you are not the one reading about the apocalypse? What if you are the one stuck in this situation?
It is important to be prepared for a disaster like this. Even if you think that you will be safe at home, there may be people who will want to take your supplies by force. You need weapons that can defend yourself and your family against these threats.
You should also consider having a bug out bag with enough supplies to last for two weeks so that you can survive in case of an emergency like this.
How to Survive an Armed Assault at Home?
It is important to know how to survive an armed assault at home. With the right home defense weapon and a few key items, you can defend yourself against a potential attacker.
Here, we will discuss what you should have in your home defense kit. We will also go over some key tactics that you can use as well as some tips for staying safe in your house.
One of the most important things that you should have in your home defense kit is a weapon that makes noise enough to scare off attackers. This could be anything from a stun gun to pepper spray or even something like a mace or taser. You should also have something like a knife or even a baseball bat on hand so that if you are cornered by an attacker, you can defend yourself with these items. Buy tactical shotguns for self-defense and home security.
What are the Top 5 Guns That Will Help You Prepare For Defense?
Here, we will discuss the top five weapons that you should consider when preparing for defense.
The 5 best guns for self-defense are as follows:
- Pepper spray
- Stun gun
- Taser gun
- Takedown rifle
- Walther PPQ 9mm pistol
3 Ways to Get Rid of an Intruder Outside Your House
There are three ways to get rid of an intruder outside your house.
1) Call the police.
2) Contact a security guard or watchman.
3) Use pepper spray and scream loudly.